Information according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree, n. 196/2003, also application of the community legislation in force, as well as of the EU Reg. 27.04.2016, n. 679 (G.U.U.E. 04.05.2016, n. L 119), effective from 25.05.2018.
Dear Customer, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, laying down provisions on the new “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, as well as pursuant to EU Reg. 27.043.2016 n.679, effective from 25.052018, Soc. Agr. Proemio srls informs you that the data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and with confidentially obligations.
The information owner and responsible for its handling is Soc. Agr. Proemio srls, Tax Code and VAT number 01996020671, with registered office located in Sant’Omero, Via Villa San Massimo 1, 64027 (TE), Italy, through its representatives and employees.
The data will be processed for the purposes strictly connected and functional to the service provided through the website www.olioproemio.it and the consent to the processing will be obligatory exclusively for these purposes, that is, for communication to the competent Authorities where necessary and / or indispensable.
For any further purpose, consent will be optional.
In the event that consent is not given for data processing, Soc. Agr. Proemio srls will be not able to provide the service, declining any responsibility in this regard.
Among the Personal Data collected through the website, either independently or through third parties, there are: telephone number, email, Cookie, Usage data, name, surname, Tax Code, company name, VAT number, address, password, country, province and CAP, and the like.
Other Personal Data collected may be indicated in other sections of the site by informative texts displayed together with the collection of the Data.
The data processing will be through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality, taking appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is organized using informatic and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, may access to data categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system bodies) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies, legal service providers) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Responsibles for data processing may always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located, for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document; the User can always request the interruption of the processing or the cancellation of the Data.
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, you may exercise your rights pursuant to art. 7 of the aforementioned legislative decree, in particular, you may obtain, by the Data Controller or Data Supervisor without delay:
– cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
– updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
– to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and be informed by the holder, not later than the moment in which the data are communicated or disclosed, of the possibility of exercising this right free of charge.
Below, for extreme clarity and transparency, the texts of the art. 7 and of the art. 13 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree, updated to 14 April 2017.
Right to access personal data and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication of:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who becomes aware about them as appointed representative in the State, as managers or appointees.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfilment is proving impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources compared to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The person concerned or the person from whom the personal data are collected are previously informed orally or in writing about:
- a) the purposes and methods of processing the data are intended for;
- b) the mandatory or optional nature of providing data;
- c) the consequences of a possible refusal to answer;
- d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or designated person, and the scope of dissemination of the data;
- e) the rights referred to in Article 7;
- f) the identification details of the owner and, if designated, of the representative in the territory of the State pursuant to article 5 and of the person responsible. If several data processors have been designated by the data controller, at least one among them shall be referred to and either the site on the communications network or the mechanisms for easily accessing the updated list of data processors, shall be specified. When a manager has been designated to reply to the interested party in the event of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this manager is indicated.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements required by specific provisions of this code and may not include the elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge can actually hinder the performance by a subject public, of inspection or control functions carried out for purposes of defense or security of the State or for prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
- The guarantee person can individuate, with its own means, simplified modalities for the information given in particular by the telephone services of assistance and information of the public.
- If the personal data are not collected from the person concerned, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of processed data, shall be given to the person concerned at the time of recording the data or, when they are to be communicated, not later than the first communication.
- Paragraph 4 shall not apply where:
- a) data are processed on the basis of an obligation laid down by law, regulation or Community law;
- b) the data are processed for the purpose of carrying out the defensive investigations referred to in law 7 December 2000, n. 397, or, in any case, to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for those purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their pursuit;
- c) the information to the interested party involves the use of means that the Guarantor, by prescribing any appropriate measures, declares manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right, or proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, to be impossible.
5-bis. The disclosure pursuant to paragraph 1 is not due in the case of the receipt of curricula spontaneously transmitted by the interested parties for the purposes of the possible establishment of an employment relationship. At the time of the first contact following the sending of the curriculum, the holder is obliged to inform the interested party, even orally, with a brief information message containing at least the elements referred to in paragraph 1, letters a), d) and f).